Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wrestling With Props....Don't Tell Me What I Can't DO!

Here we have Dharma Dave trying out the latest arrival in the supply drop for the Mego Station.





I found a thread at the Mego Museum that mentioned a Jakks Pacific Wrestling figure that for some reason has a wheelchair. Wrestling figures are great because they are pretty much in the same scale as Megos and have a number of interesting props. They are the single greatest source for all Mego scale folding chairs, for instance.

I don't have to tell you how fast I hunted one of these down. I got it loose on eBay for $20. It's a pretty much perfect fit. I can't wait to get the John Locke from BifBangPow! and outfit him in some sensible traveling clothes. He's got a plane to catch.....

No comments:

Post a Comment