Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's Official: Wave Two Is Saved!

The word just came in officially from BifBangPow! Wave 2 is going into production!!!!

BifBangPow! Lost action figures Wave 2 will be released in a limited edition of 1,000 pieces per character and will come individually numbered for collectors. Figures will arrive at San Diego Comic-Con 2011. If you pre-ordered you are guaranteed to get your figures, they are not exclusives to the Con. So it's still a good idea to pre-order now because they will not last long at those numbers.

Please use these links and help support the Island of Lost Megos: Sawyer/JulietJack/Sayid, and Miles/Claire. Thanks!

In regards to the recent poll...alas, BBP is unable to produce any additional figures. It was definitely something that was seriously discussed and considered but just couldn't be made to work. I know, it's a bummer, but considering the ups and down of this line I am very grateful to have these TWELVE Mego style Lost action figures in my collection, it's kind of a miracle, all things considered.

Thank you so much to Jason Labowitz and Jason Lenzi of BifBangPow! for being so gracious with all of my questions and nudging and "helpful" suggestions and thanks for sticking with this line through all the turmoil. I like to think we made some kind of a difference, I know I sold a few people on these figures. It seems that the ability to do a much smaller production run is what made this possible. Whatever the case, we're happy.

Last week they actually mailed me the Wave 2 sample figures to photograph for the blog. I had asked to get my hands on them and to my surprise they agreed! Getting to pose and light and shoot the figures was an honor, and the best part was this: After 2 days I boxed them up and sent them directly to the factory in China so they can begin the production process!!

Please visit each character's individual page to see new up close photographs of these figures and rest easy knowing they are finally on their way to you! Thanks to EVERYONE who has supported this campaign, it's been fun. And now that the hype is done we can relax and focus entirely on making fun custom projects for our Lost figures!

Namaste, Losties!



5 comments:

  1. This is by far the best news i've heard all year. I can't wait to get these figures when they all come out. But in the meantime i still need to pick up Hurley, Locke and the MIB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, since i pre-ordered them I am guaranteed to get them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you BBP for bringing us Wave 2 of LOST Megos! It is unfortunate that the line will not continue beyond Wave 2, but I'm very grateful for these dozen figs. And thanks Scott for spreading the word and converting the fence-sitters. (And I say this as a former fence-sitter myself!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! That´s great news! Thanks for everything you have done to make this happen, Scott (and everybody else in Twitter plus everybody who pre-ordered).

    ReplyDelete